Many churches and individuals now affirm the gay Christian life and cheer-on LGBTQ Pride. But what if the LGBTQ life isn’t the party—for our neighbors, loved ones, or ourselves—that the world says it is? What if these valuable people are in pain? Pain that sex and Gay Pride won’t heal?
After a life of hopelessness and a suicidal season over his confused sexual identity and unwanted same-sex desires, Ken discovered that Jesus offered real inner healing and intimate relationship. Since then, He have worked tirelessly to help others experience the same hope and transformation he found.
In The Journey Out, Ken...
• Demystify homosexuality and gender identity issues.
• Share stories of real transformation of sexual identity.
• Help you form an intimate connection with Jesus and journey toward wholeness and freedom.
• Lead you to meet with God in key areas crucial to growth.
• Offer wisdom for supporters: parents, family, friends, and pastors.