Wildly Free Tote Bag
"Freedom is your ability to make choices based on your values, rather than choosing out of fear, guilt, or need.” -Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
Anytime you think about compromising your values, it’s a sign that you’re not fully free. There’s still something getting in the way of your decision making like fear or guilt or need. Maybe you’re trying to please people. Maybe you are mad at God for something or you believe He’s withholding from you. Maybe you’re afraid of rejection. Whatever it is, get it dealt with. Run at fear and into freedom. Be Free. Wildly Free.
"True freedom isn't the power to do what I want, it is the power to do what is right.” -W. A. Pratney
Bring your favorite design everywhere you go.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America