A 12-SESSION COACHING PROGRAM & COMMUNITY FOR SINGLE & DATING MEN
Date Well exists to empower single and dating men to thrive and win in their relationship with God, others, and their dating life. This unique program gives you lifetime access to incredible in-depth teachings, frequently updated hot topic videos, and a community of supportive like-minded men around the world.
We're launching in 2022 and would love for you to be there. Be one of the first to find out by signing up to our waitlist.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Single Christian women who don’t want to be single.
• You want to know and understand yourself on a deeper level
• You want to create and live a healthy vision for the future
• You want your life to align with your core values
• You aren’t sure if you should trust men
• You can’t find contentment in singleness
• You don’t know how to “get back out there”
Women stuck in unwanted relationship patterns.
• You aren’t getting dates (or the kind of dates you want)
• You keep dating the wrong types of men
• You want to break the negative cycles in your love life
• You wonder if your doing relationships the right way
• Your feelings are hijacking your dating life
• You want help finding a God-centered relationship
WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
The Date Well program is broken into five core areas to address the most common issues that surface in dating and relationships.
When our identity is confidently rooted in the Lord, we build a steady foundation for a healthy relationship to stand on. To kick off this first module, we’ll dive into all things you and God!
What You’ll Learn:
• Who You Truly Are
• How to Love Yourself
Trauma, failed expectations, and unsuccessful relationships can blur our image of God and His faithfulness. The reality is, trust is the backbone of any and every relationship. This module, we’ll work together to help build back that trust so you can thrive in your relationship with God, men, and yourself.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to Engage in Authentic Relationships
• How to Overcome Our Upbringing and Past Trauma
• How to Forgive and Repent
• How to Rebuild Trust in God
When you think of marriage, what comes to mind? What about a dating relationship or singleness? Our mental images have shaped our narratives surrounding our single/dating journeys. If our view is filled with negativity and failures, it’s way more difficult to believe for the opposite. Scripture says “without vision, people perish” so, it’s time to build a vision for the right relationship!
What You’ll Learn:
• How to Create a Healthy Vision for Marriage
• How to Create a Thrilling Vision for Your Life
Familiarity makes us feel “safe”. But a lot of times, just because something feels “normal” doesn’t always mean that it is. It’s this sense of familiarity that can cause us to repeat unhealthy cycles in areas of our lives that mean the most to us- especially relationships. This isn’t always our fault though, culture has been feeding us lies for years trying to catch our attention. That’s why renewing our minds, understanding our season, and uncovering those “normal” lies is essential on this journey!
What You’ll Learn:
• How to Operate in an Over-Sexualized Culture
• How to Operate in an Over-Religious Culture
• How to Define Your Relationships Preferences and Standards
• How to Understand and Relate With the Opposite Sex
A healthy dating life or relationship doesn’t just “happen”. It takes intentionality, work, and an inner world that could actually sustain a successful relationship! We get that isn’t easy, we’re here to help. In this module, we’ll equip you with all the tips and tricks to thrive in the season you’re in- let’s do this!
What You’ll Learn:
• How to Achieve Relational Momentum
• How to Set (and Enforce!) Physical and Emotional Boundaries
• How to Recover After Heartbreak
• How to Maintain Hope
• How to Know When You’re Ready for Marriage
+ BONUS SESSION:
THE SEX TALK YOU’VE NEVER HAD
This didn’t fit into our five core areas, but we wanted you to have it anyways. Join Caitlin and her husband, Cole, for a raw and honest conversation about sex and the expectations they carried into the marriage relationship… and how that affected their marriage.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
ACCESS TO A GUIDED DATING JOURNEY
Watch core videos on topics such to prepare you for healthy internal world leading to healthy dating and help navigating the dating world.
ONGOING HOT TOPIC VIDEOS
Beyond the core foundations we talk about those hot topics that we experience in the 21st century. Topics include online dating, trauma, dating as a leader, and much more.
Jump on live with us to ask your burning questions, get support and encouragement, and get guidance as you navigate the complex world of dating.
A PRIVATE AND SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
You don’t have to navigate dating alone! Connect and interact with other women in the Date Well program to find support and clarity.
DATE WELL IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE READY TO…
• Thrive in a season of singleness
• Break free from unhealthy relationship cycles
• Navigate dating with a community of like-minded people
• Date without the fear of commitment or a “high stakes” mentality
• Not have your past dictate your future relationships
• Stop settling for second-best in relationships
• Believe you’re worth fighting for
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
MEET YOUR DATING COACHES
The best guides are the ones who have been there before and are confident in the path that has got them there. With years of singleness, dating, engagement, marriage and walking others through it, teammates Caitlin & Sloane share their journeys vulnerably and with full exposure. Shameless, but empowered and free, they know firsthand how complex the pre-marriage season can be. With Sloane’s empowering encouragement and Cait’s big picture vision, you’re in good hands as we navigate together through singleness, dating, and everything in between.
Meet Your Coaches
Caitlin Zick had a profound moment at the age of sixteen where God called her out of a crowd and her life was forever changed. She learned her years of trauma in back seats, dark movie theaters and in-between the sheets would take her more years to get out of than it did to get into. She is passionate about turning up the truth in a culture that is drowning in lies. In a world that deems sex as casual she shares the story of how it was more like a casualty to her soul and then her journey to healing and freedom. Caitlin and her husband are the directors of Moral Revolution and share their marriage story of the not-so-picture-perfect honeymoon or first years of sexual bliss to start a healthy conversation and begin to unfold God’s design of sex. They have been married and in ministry for fourteen years and have four children.
With years of singleness, messy relationships, and heartbreak under her belt, Sloane’s learned firsthand how important it is to have someone in your corner- especially when it comes to dating. She wholeheartedly believes that at the core of every healthy dating journey is community that fights for, believes in, and points one another to Jesus. As a 25 year old navigating God, purity, and the present culture herself- she gets how hard it can be to find your “people”. That’s why she’s poured her heart into building the Date Well community! Sloane’s been in ministry for over 5 years and currently helps oversee the singles and dating portion of Moral Revolution.
+ Special Guests & Hot Topics from Our Friends
“Becoming whole is the sexiest thing you can do.”
We've just reopened our Date Well Community to new ladies joining us. We'd love for you to be part. This gives you lifetime access access to our 12 core sessions, bi-weekly live calls, bi-weekly hot-topics videos, and more for $247