Let's Talk About It: Sexuality (TEACHER'S GUIDE)
Havilah Cunnington & Kris Vallotton
This is a countercultural 6-Week Course is designed to help you transform your student’s view of sexuality. Using biblical truth, scientific understanding and counseling tools, we provide real, practical solutions to core issues surrounding our sexuality.
Building biblical perspective on sexuality and foundational principles including: the nature of God, identity, the purpose of sex, needs, the effects of sexual behaviors in our body, soul and spirit, and building vision for sexual purity that will last through the single years, into marriage and beyond!
THIS TEACHER'S GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Six Complete Lesson Plans
- Topical Scriptures
- Leader’s Notes to Guide You Throughout Your Lesson
- Six Small Group Outlines
- Reflection and Activation Opportunities
- Parent and Pastor Letters
- How To Make a Purity Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions... and Answers!
- Illustrations, Media Clips, Visuals and more...
INTENDED FOR AGES: 12+
*For more information about the course visit:
*For bulk pricing on Student Guides contact: firstname.lastname@example.org